Friday, April 07, 2006

Draw a Pig

http://www.freaknfunny.com/files/upload/draw-a-pig.swf
Check out this fun personality test. Thanks Amber!

School was great today. I didn't have a plan from the teacher I subbed for so I found some great mathmatical riddles to solve with the classes. They really got into it and we all laughed. I went to talk with Marilyn Jones, the Discrete math teacher. She has a great program in place yet will have to leave it at the end of this school year. I am considering taking over her class next year. Yes, I will continue down this path for a while to test my interest level. So far, I like the idea of teaching a course that problem solves through logic and hands on artistic activities. I am going to one of her workshops on the 17th and if I am still intrigued it is my plan to attend a 3 week workshop in Discrete math this summer at Rutgers University in N.J..

Last night's private party after the art opening reception was a blast! Not in the adolescent drink till you drop kind of blast but in the grown up art scene kind of blast. A wide variety of friendly people there with very interesting lives. I was honored to have been invited and feel a new joy making connections with kindred spirits; writers, artists, social innovators, world travelers, entreprenuers and humanitarians. Peddling my cruiser home under a clear starry night I threw my head back and laughed out loud with amazement. "All my life I've been a bride married to amazement and a groom taking the world into my arms." -Mary Oliver. My sentiments exactly Mary....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home